Saturday 29 September 2007

Bad Blogger!!! But I am Back!

I've been a bad blogger of late! I started a new job as Head of Marketing, Communication and Development at The Hackney Empire (an excellent London theatre) and its has been quite a lot to get my head around! I have also been digesting one of the best works on Tolkien linguistics so far which is Vol 17 of Parma Eldalamberon which has all of Tolkien's notes on "foreign" words, phrases, etc in Lord of the Rings - a treasure trove of lingustic notes that is a must to have - you also learn the Elvish word for "outhouse" and Sauron's original name.

Oh and new rest for the wicked I have started reading Harry Potter in Latin!!

Here's a bit of shameless promotion


More to come - probably on the weekends for a bit.

Namarie

No comments:

Blog Archive